Monday, April 13, 2026

Beautiful Table Settings

I have entered a few Meal Prep competitions in 4H when I was younger, and at BYU we had to do fancy table settings for a Meal Management class I took, but I didn't know about the hobby (craft? sport? haha) of "Tablescaping" before this. People do it at competitions at places like County Fairs. They create such elaborate table settings with beautiful themes and centerpieces. I would like to see some in person sometime!

Examples:

We didn't go that far, but I did have each of the kids create a formal place setting with a theme and a written menu, if desired, using things we already had around the house. It was really fun to see what they came up with!
Goldie's menu
Goldie's setting
Gus worked hard on making his place very fancy
And so did Clementine!
Teddy's place setting featured bunnies
Daisy's had a "summer garden party" theme
Ziggy's was police themed
Junie's had a beautiful Ocean theme
I loved all these pretty table settings and would be happy to eat at any of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...