Our theme for this school year (2025-26) was "Worth Everything." We talked about the worth of souls and how each individual is unique and beloved by Heavenly Father. I printed out new "Bon Mot" books for the kids (a record of their cute sayings and funny stories…I've been keeping these since they were little and many of them already have a handwritten version, but I printed them out in nicer books and added a few pictures) and talked about how each one of them adds different priceless qualities to our family. And I used the symbol of pearls to remind them of the Bible story of the man and his "pearl of great price."
The girls got single-pearl necklaces and the boys got little pearl tie pins to remind them of our theme.
We had an "afternoon tea" sort of menu, as we did last year. Chicken salad and egg salad sandwiches, quiche, scones with clotted cream and lemon curd, lemon tarts, "lemonies" (like brownies), and flourless chocolate cake bites.










No comments:
Post a Comment