Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Air Med Helicopter Field Trip

The day we studied helicopters, there was a Health Fair (*shudder*) at which the hospital helicopter made an appearance. Therefore, so did we. It was really cool to get to climb inside and see all the controls and equipment.

I remember when I was maybe four, we went to a military Air Show and we got to sit inside a helicopter. I was TERRIFIED. My mom was trying to put me in the helicopter so she could take a picture, and I was scrambling, clinging, grabbing at her. I was absolutely convinced that the helicopter would take off without warning as soon as I was inside.

You'll be glad to hear that I'm over it now. I like being in helicopters. So do my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...