Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Flying by

We started school again a few weeks ago, after a nice summer break. I've got our units for the year planned out. First off, we're doing a unit on Aviation and Aeronautics! The boys (and because of that, the girls) have been so enamored with airplanes lately. I  think it started when Seb got to fly to Burbank with Sam last year, and everyone started making paper and wood planes like madmen, and then when we were able to fly to Montreal in July it just fueled the fire. Though my own interest in planes has never been high, I finally decided there was no use fighting it. If you can't beat them, join them! And of course, as usual, I've found myself getting really interested in spite of myself!

It's been lovely so far. (Here's the pinterest page I'm working from.) I'll update this blog with all the details at the end of the unit (and retroactively date my posts), as usual. (That will probably be at the beginning of October.)
In the meantime, enjoy this picture of seven wet people, one of whom has just stubbed his toe.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...